The Magic Stick
Urologist; Dr. James Elist, has invented a silicone penis implant that increases a man’s penis in girth and width.
A product called Penuma, by Dr. Elist, is available in various sizes ranging from; L, XL and XXL. The product is a silicone sleeve that is inserted under the skin of a man’s shaft, creating a longer and thicker penis.
There is no FDA approval at the moment, but the doctor does have clearance for commercial practice in the US.
1,300 patients have received the doctor’s “Blessing” at a cost of $1,300K.
The current success rate has been recorded at 95% by Dr. Elist’s own clinical studies.
Prepare for the increase sales in Grey Sweats Pants and Ethika Boxer Briefs. A life may be saved this summer. He will be pool side, swollen with pride.
Below, is a video showing how the procedure is performed:
*WARNING VIDEO MAY BE GRAPHIC*
Things to know about Penuma and the procedure:
- The penis implant costs about $13,000.
- Penuma grows the penis by an average 2 to 2.5 inches of length and girth, Elist says.
- While the procedure generally takes a mere 60 minutes, patients are instructed to relinquish sex for six weeks.
- Patients may receive general anesthesia prior to the operation.
- The implant has an infection rate close to 3 percent, according to Elist’s website.
- Penises must be circumcised. Dr. Elist will perform a circumcision for eligible candidates.
- More than two-thirds of patients report an increase in self-confidence after surgery, according to Elist’s clinical report.
Things to know about penises in general:
- Men are typically more concerned over penis size than women.
- The average flaccid penis is 3.6 inches in length.
- The average erect penis is 5 inches in length.
- According to a 2014 report, 84 percent of women are satisfied with their partner’s penis size.
(Above source Huffington Post)