The Spice Of Life
How often do you think about the foods that you put in your mouth?
Did you know that there are a lot of fruits and vegetables that can potentially improve the quality of your life and most importantly, increase the longevity of it as well?
Though delightful at times, foods main purpose is to be sustenance, “medicine“. This is the reason why it is extremely dangerous for one to not regulate and filter dangerous foods out of their diet.
Working against the people are Corporations and Government Agencies that forcefully manipulate the foods in which we eat and feed our children. Blatantly poisoning the public.
Therefore it is everyone’s responsibility to be diligent in adopting proper, healthy nutritional practices. In addition to performing, safe and effective, physical, mental and Spiritual exercises.
We can sometimes overlook simple technics and easy to obtain remedies that can rejuvenate the body, almost, over-night.
For instance; Turmeric: An Indian perennial herb, it is part of the Ginger family. This wonderful herb is associated with producing extraordinary Cardiovascular Health Benefits.
There are enough studies to support this claim, unfortunately, your average physician probably would not prescribe this over some “drug of the week“.
A study published by the American Journal Of Cardiology, found Turmeric Extracts reduced post-bypass Heart Attack risk by 56%. Along with those findings, Curcumin: The primary polyphenol in Turmeric (responsible for the spice’s yellow-brown color), is just as beneficial in improving vascular function in postmenopausal women as a moderate aerobic exercise. At no point are we saying cancel your gym membership, but clearly, the use of these supplements coupled with proper exercise can “reduce morbidity and mortality associated with cardiovascular disease“.
The areas where Turmeric and Curcumin benefit most; aiding in a healthier inner lining of the blood vessels, improving the arterial elasticity and endothelial function.
Understand that poor endothelial function is a warning for Atherosclerosis!
Information like this should make for an easy sale for one to add these two wonders to their diet and supplementing. To aide, we put a short list of other benefits to Turmeric and our latest Show; entitled, Women And Men’s Fitness: Love And Light With Goddess Yadira.
In this show we discuss the many benefits to healthy nutritional practices, the differences in benefits between men and women, countless tips for weight loss, stress and Spiritual strength.
- Arthritis: Turmeric contains more than two dozen anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Cancer Preventing: More than 200 citations (Duke) for Turmeric benefits related to cancer and more than 700 for Curcumin and cancer.
- Indigestion/Stomach Cure: Because of Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory properties, it is able to stabilize the stomach acids.
- Cardiovascular Strength: Promotes cleaner/healthier blood vessel lining and arterial elasticity.
- Fat Burner: Great dietary aid for burning fat without the dangers associated with certain pills and “magic-diets”.
- Prevents Alzheimer: Note that it through a supplement that one can benefit from this. One would not get enough Curcumin from regular dietary use.
- Depression Aid Treatment: The antioxidants in Curcumin makes Turmeric the “Magic-Spice”, the antioxidant agents work similarly to antidepressants.
- Lowers Cholesterol: *See Cardiovascular Strength*
- Retards Aging: From the anti-inflammatory compounds that reduce redness to healing properties when applied to the skin directly!
- Prevents Childhood Leukemia: It is particularly effective at preventing CH Leukemia. Many studies support this claim and it is mostly attributed to Curcumin.
PLEASE WATCH, SHARE AND EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS
Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0